David Culp wrote:
On Wednesday 14 January 2004 08:29 am, Curtis L. Olson wrote:

FlightGear has been offered free .org booth space and a possible speaker
slot at the Linux User & Developer Expo 2004.  This is Oct 20-21 at the
Olympia Exhibition Centre in London, UK.  You don't necessarily need to be
a developer to help with the booth, but a moderate working knowledge of
FlightGear (and for this show, Linux) is always helpful.  Are there any UK
people who might be interested in staffing a booth, bringing a pc, etc.?
Anyone looking for an excuse to visit London next October?

I've tried to find more information on this event on the web, but have had no luck. There *is* an April 20-21 show. Not the same one?

Yes, this is the show. We were mistakenly told Oct, but in reality, the show is April 20-21. Hopefully, everyone who was going to voluteer before, can still make it to on the correct date.

Regards,

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org