David Luff wrote:

On 1/20/04 at 9:04 PM Erik Hofman wrote:

I've set up the AIModel code the publish it's internals just like a real FDM (but only the ones that are available) and told the aircraft loader routine to use /sim/ai/model[] as it property root. I think something similar would be a good thing for your code also.

Yes, I'll have to make it play nice with the rest of FlightGear at some
point.  There's a way to go just writing the core though - in particular
getting ai aircraft to improve in-air spacing with the user and other ai
aircraft.

BTW. I'll test the code, but probably not until tomorrow.

Just to let you know, I saw nothing odd with that particular piece of code, and got it working (at least) three times today. Maybe something is fishy with gcc/libstdc etc.?

Erik