I'm interested in how you did this as I thought of extracting the files from the MS FS
VFR scenery discs I have and somehow stitching it together for use in FGFS..?

In theory you should be able to get at the data as Reiser should still be able to give
you everything since the last time it wrote the journal file.  Maybe you have a disk
controller issue or the drive is caput?

All the best,

Matt.