* Martin Spott -- Monday 02 February 2004 11:25:
> I appreciate your effort - on the other hand I feel required to note,
> that there are still unsolved issues because some of the key controls
> work different on different national keyboards.

I know. But having documentation about the current state is a better
starting point to fix it, than having none.

> What about the German developers ? Is it just me making some stupid
> mistake here ?

Don't know. I'm Austrian.
No, seriously: I can't stand German keyboards. Their layout is brain-dead,
so I'm using an US-American one. I'd say that it's up to those who suffer
the most to fix the unfortunate situation. (I use the compose key when
I really need Umlauts or a 'sharp s'.  :-)

m.