Jorge Van Hemelryck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Try xvidcap... I haven't managed to really make a movie file with it
> yet, but that's what it's supposed to do.

thanks. xvidcap worked great. i put the movie up at:

  http://caliban.lbl.gov/fgfs-carrier.mpeg

the file is 33548 kB, and the movie is 800x600 in mpeg4 format.
unfortunately the frame rate dropped to about 11fps (because of the
recording).

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |