On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:31:30 -0600, Curtis L. Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This month's edition of PC Pilot (http://www.pcpilot.net) has a nice 6 page review of FlightGear. They include tons of screen shots and say a lot of nice things. I *think* you can find PC Pilot in large bookstores like Barnes and Noble, or you can order online from their site.

I saw this in my *tiny* corner shop today. I would've bought it but I only had five quid and I was on a mercy mission for painkillers and chocolat :-)

All the best,

Matt.