David Megginson wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:

I notice that the cloud layers are moving. At one point it almost looked like they were keeping up with my Cessna 172, is that intentional or did a cloud positioning bug creep in?

The clouds already moved along with the wind for a couple of months, but since we've only used modest winds it was hard to notice. With the strong winds reported by the metar station it's often more obvious.

If Curt was flying in the same wind conditions as the clouds, and they were keeping pace with him, he might want to check to see if he was flying a balloon rather than a 172.

Whatever.
At least I now have the ability to create some quite impressive screenshots :-)

Erik