Jonathan Polley wrote:

For some reason, when <iostream> is included, it messes with the #include of <math.h> by undefining isnan(0, no matter the order of the include.

In order for me to get cloud.cxx to build, I had to add the following lines after the #include of math.h

#if defined (__APPLE__) #define isnan(x) (0) #endif

I found a solution where isnan is pre-defined using inline functions *before* the C++ header files get included. It also turned out that stdio wasn't used after all, so I've put a fix in CVS as a comment.

Erik