Last October I updated the 3D model howto and it still hasn't made it to the
web page.  The page was way out of date then, and since Erik has added even
more updates.  It wouldn't be such a big deal but there's a few important time
saving items in there.  And someone new would get the wrong idea about the
true capabilities of the 3D model code.

So, should we just ditch the web page link?

Or maybe the thing to do is put this link in it's place:
http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/docs/Model/fgfs-model-howto.html?rev=1.8&cvsroot=FlightGear-0.9
Then if the cvs version is updated, so will the "web site version".

Sorry for the rantish (is that a word?) post,  but this has been mentioned
here before to no avail.

Best,

Jim