Durk Talsma wrote:
Okay I tried testing a few more aircraft, and it appears that --show-aircraft lists a lot more aircraft than are in the current base package. I installed a duplicate copy of the prerelease of the base package, keeping my original CVS distribution. I made sure to use to override the default location of fgroot, using the --fg-root= commandline option.

Is this a bug, or just some weirdness of my setup?

This is impossible, it must be something local.
That option scans the Aircraft directory for subdirectories containing files ending with -set.xml .

Erik