Melchior FRANZ wrote:
* Martin Spott -- Friday 26 March 2004 15:37:

Ha, there is a funny effect: Did you ever fly a loop which shadowing
enabled ? When I do this, I see the shadow flipping through the sky -
similar to a meteorite  :-)

Whoops ... I'll look into it, but I don't promise a solution. (You aren't
supposed to do loopings with unmodified BO105, let alone with a BO105CBS
(which the 3D model is).

BTW: Thanks for the colour (and the choice), a salomonian decision.

Well, there were two votes for yellow, two for olive, and one for violet.
Of course, my vote should count more, but then I thought that fgfs' first
and only helicopter better not be a military one (given the violent state
the world is currently in). But note that I despise pacifism as much as I
love peace.  :-)

I turned the README file into a patch that can be applied:

  $ patch < README          # switch to military
  $ patch -R < README       # switch back to civilian

m.

PS: the military one is prettier! :-P

I vote for some medevac livery. They tend to be attractive an a flashy sort of way, and it gives you the opportunity to add all sorts of neat stuff in the back of the cabin to suck up that extra video memory. I also think that the military BO105s are pretty ugly with the missile sight tacked on over the cockpit and the TOW tubes just kind of bolted onto the side.

Josh