When building FlightGear (and my setup in CygWin is now building plib and
SimGear just fine), when I get to the YASim directory, I get these errors:

g++  -D_REENTRANT  -L/usr/local/lib -o yasim.exe  yasim-test.o Airplane.o
Atmosphere.o ControlMap.o FGFDM.o Gear.o Glue.o Integrator.o Jet.o Math.o
Model.o PistonEngine.o PropEngine.o Propeller.o RigidBody.o Rotor.o
Rotorblade.o Rotorpart.o SimpleJet.o Surface.o Thruster.o Wing.o
Turbulence.o -lsgxml -lsgprops -lsgmisc -lsgdebug -lsgstructure

Atmosphere.o(.eh_frame+0x11):Atmosphere.cpp: undefined reference to
`___gxx_personality_v0'
ControlMap.o(.text+0x1db):ControlMap.cpp: undefined reference to
`__Unwind_Resume'
ControlMap.o(.text+0x34e):ControlMap.cpp: undefined reference to
`__Unwind_Resume'
ControlMap.o(.eh_frame+0x12):ControlMap.cpp: undefined reference to
`___gxx_personality_v0'
Gear.o(.eh_frame+0x11):Gear.cpp: undefined reference to
`___gxx_personality_v0'
etc.

1) Did I do something stupid to my build setup again? :-)

2) For an FDM developer, how can some of the FDMs be left out of the build
if a developer is only concentrating on development of one FDM? Is this
easily possible?

Jon