Yes, it fails with exit "Error: The input line is too long". I was going
to look into this a bit more but the real world is calling quite loudly
at the moment. Is there anybody who has successfully built fgfs under
mingw32? And does anybody know what I need to do to cull the UIUC and
LARCsim files from the codebase in order to reduce the input length?

Giles Robertson

PS: I can't really give you much hard data until sometime later this
week, unfortunately.