Hi Giles

"Giles Robertson" writes

Ah. Thanks. I'll try that. I was hoping to try and get along with something slightly less stodgy than Cygwin, though. I was also hoping to use MSYS so that I didn't need to use Cygwin or a windows IDE to produce the makefile. I've always thought that Cygwin was a little heavy for something that should be quite simple :)

With ref MSYS I tried this about two weeks back but the MSYS shell does
not have a USR directory which means Simgear can't find Plib.If you are interested
I asked over on the MSYS list about two weeks ago.
But the answers went right over my head.But from
what I could gather it cant be done.But you might
beable to make more sense of it.

Cheers
Innis

Giles