Jon S Berndt wrote:

No, I don't think so, because the previous version worked. To be more descriptive, I am redesigning the left hand side panel at the JSBSim web site, because we have a different set of pages now in-place than before, and because all the items were not previously viewable. Each of the "buttons" was 18 pixels high. Now, the new buttons are 17 pixels high. I have reset the height and width attributes, and so on. But there is still a gap between images.

Jon,

that sounds like the table has a height attribute which was calculated from the size of the old images, or the height is a percentage which is more than the sum of the image heights... ?

All the best,

Matt.