Andy Ross wrote:

Er, that's an Engine Pressure Ratio , which is a thrust metric used in
early jets in lieu of N1 RPM.  YASim doesn't model oil pressure right
now, because I'm not aware of a good basis on which to do so.  If you
have numbers you want to match for this particular aircraft, I could
write you up some Nasal in just a few minutes which would do the job.
But the idea behind YASim is to produce plausible results for all
possible engines; oil pressure is one of those values that is (AFAIK)
just too engine-specific.

How about allowing the config to contain a couple of sample values and then interpolating (taking into account outside temperature, engine temperature, and power setting)?

All the best,

David