Lee Elliott wrote:
Hello All,

I'm having trouble with a couple of FG problems.

The less serious of the two concerns the weather settings. I'm using the default weather settings, except that I've increased the visibility ranges but I'm finding that the actual weather 'level' I'm getting, apart from initial start-up on the ground, is pretty random. For example, more often than not, after taking off, as I pass through 500ft the weather settings transition to the 6000ft or 9000ft level so I'm getting up to 30kt crosswinds at a little over 500ft.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems? They aren't particularly new - I've been seeing them for quite a while and they're still occurring with the cvs update I did a couple of hours ago.

Is there any chance you have the real-weather-fetch set to true somewhere?

Erik