Durk Talsma wrote:
Hi Ampere,

I just tried your animation file. All I had to change were the lines
animated rudder appearing.

This allows the AIModel code to animate the model based on the property system for the particular AIModel rather than for the main aircraft (controlled by the user).

Since the AIModel code will probably be used for ATC models and by the multiplayer code in the future this will give a much nicer view.

For one thing that would mean that if the users extends the gear, all the AIModel will continue with gear up, instead of lowering the gear at the same time!

Erik