Andy Ross wrote:

I just commited an implementation of GUI layout management, ported
over from my game project last year*. What this means is that you no
longer need to position your widgets manually in dialogs, and can
instead lay them out in tables and boxes like the pros do. :) I've
redone a few of the dialogs using the new scheme (I'm especially proud
of the autopilot dialog: http://plausible.org/andy/autopilot-new.png),
so you can see what the possibilities look like.

I can't seem to set autothrottle speed with the new autopilot dialog. It keeps reverting 1.000000000 (might there be anyway to trim the trailing zeros?)

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d