Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> I can't seem to set autothrottle speed with the new autopilot
> dialog.  It keeps reverting 1.000000000 (might there be anyway to
> trim the trailing zeros?)

Oh, whoops.  Sorry, I meant to fix this before I checked it in but
forgot.  Both the pitch and speed input fields are mapped to the same
property.  I left two input fields in for symmetry, but the Nasal code
that runs before the dialog-update command always sets the pitch one
last, so it overrides.  The immediate workaround is to set the value
in the second field.

A better solution would be to either write some Nasal to keep the
values synchronized or else think of a new layout that works with only
one input for both radio buttons...

Andy