On Wednesday 12 May 2004 16:37, Andy Ross wrote:
[snip...]

> * FWIW, this is almost the last of my useful code from last spring.
>   Nasal and the Plib vertex splitting code are two other bits that
>   were useful in isolation.  I also had a terrain engine and stencil
>   shadow implementation, but those weren't really production quality.
>
> Andy

Was the stencil shadow stuff for generating object shadows?  How far off
usable was it, and did it only work with your terrain engine?

It would be nice to have generated shadows - After trying them for a while,
I've come to the conclusion that using fake shadow objects doesn't really cut
it and I've started removing them from my models.

LeeE