* Andy Ross -- Tuesday 27 April 2004 17:23:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> >      <axis n="2" windows="3">
>
> This is syntactically cleaner, but the code changes required are
> severe.  XML Attributes in property files are interpreted only by the
> SimGear property parser, they aren't available in the resulting
> property tree.

They don't need to be in the property tree: if there is a windows
attribute and fgfs is running on Windows, then don't store the
axis definition for axis 2 but for axis 3 *while parsing*. Why would
we want to access this information later on? (Do I misunderstand
something? I admit that I don't understand all the XML parser
implications.)

m.