* Jim Wilson -- Tuesday 27 April 2004 18:41:
> Not knowing any better, that would be my guess.  Is there a bit being toggled
> by the _nix drivers?  Or is this a completely unpredicatable effect of the way
> windows drivers work?  If not it seems like this would be a multiplatform bug
> in plib.

A fix in plib would indeed be the sanest thing. But can we guarantee that
the axis numeration is consistent within Windows? MICROS~1 has proved
more than once that it doesn't care for things like that. And it's not
even MICROS~1 who writes the js drivers -- it's the vendors.

m.