This falls into the category of useless ear candy (and there are a few things left to be improved) but I have taken my first stab at implimenting some 3d sound in FG. Currently you only can get this effect when flying from the tower view (good R/C practice). As you do a fly by you should hear a volume change, hear a doppler shift, and hear the position change in the left/right speakers. The effect is best (or most like you'd expect to hear) if you fly by close, but not too close. (Requires latest CVS code of course.) Sorry Jon, no screen shots for this one. :-)

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d