> The airplane will fly at a lower angle of attack, which should result in a
> decrease in drag (all other things unchanged, you're getting lift for free).
> There's no way to tell what's happening in your case without seeing both the
> previous and present versions of your config files.
>
> Your original problem was takeoff speed.  Sometimes the problem is not lift
> but rather elevator authority (or CG location).

> Did the airplane rotate at a reasonable speed?

No... It rotates at about the same speed at whitch the gear must be retracted...
However, I've erased all my work and I've started with a new config file created
with AeroMatic. I've putted the contact points in the right positions and I tried to
adjust this new file. At the beginning I tried to decrease the high take off speed
with a progressive increments of the lift. Without any significative result... but I
think that this time the problem is the postion of the CG. However I've got a
nother problem. Immediatly after the take-off the airplane starts to roll to the
right and I don't know how reduce or remove this effect. I've changed some of the
values relative to the roll but this changes doesn't reduced the "auto-roll".

Hi, Luca