Seamus Thomas Carroll wrote:

Lots of the code is not important to you. Essentially i pull the (lon, lat) points from the database and add them to the SGWayPoint.

Upon running my code after a cvs update the planes no longer follow the path but instead fly in tight circles until the plane eventually crashes.
I cant seem to find the change that has occured to cause this effect.

Has there been any changes to the autopilot or the FGWaypoint that may have caused this problem?

I'm not sure this is related, but Roy Vegard Ovesen added a method to add two waypoints to the gps module which caused some properties to be renamed:

http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/FlightGear/src/Instrumentation/gps.cxx.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.8&cvsroot=FlightGear-0.9

Erik