Hi Jon,

That was me. The problem was that upon initialization the aircraft tumbles
over and settles on the runway with a bang. Innis Cunningham discovered that
we could solve the problem in part by moving the main gears and CoG forward
to 850 units or less. We have a version in cvs now which still shows the
problem.  I made the original version using aeromatic.

Please let me know whether I need to resend you the files. I can't do it today
anymore though.

Cheers,
Durk