Jim Wilson wrote:
Josh Babcock said:

an example of one that used to work but doesn't. I haven't changed anything, except the .ac file. The objects definitely exist, and definitely have

multiple

faces. Where should I look to find this problem?

Since all that has changed is the ac file, I guess it would be helpful to see
it.  The xml looks fine.

Best,

Jim

OK, If I can get either write access to CVS or access to a web page I will post this. The model is actually mostly done. I'm obviously working on animations now. I haven't really gotten anywhere with the flight model, I can't get Yasim to solve and I don't have any data to make a JSBSim model. Textures and sounds are way out there.

I found out one of the problems. The select animation only takes one object. I can kind of work around this by grouping objects by LOD class. Unfortunately some of the objects that I want to LOD out already belong to groups that I use for moving animations, and thus I can't add them to another group, so this is a sub-optimal solution.

Also, I can't seem to find the documentation on the texture animations. I remember seeing it, but not where. Is there currently such a beast?

Josh