Erik Hofman wrote:
Lee Elliott wrote:

Since updating from cvs several hours ago I started getting repeated seg faults after running fgfs for a while.

I commented out the demo_scenario in preferences.xml and the seg faults stopped, but I haven't been able to investigate any further. The seg faults also occurred with an aircraft that didn't use the radar instrument, so I don't think that's the problem.

I checked in an update the hopefully solves this problem.

Nope, didn't help.
It seems like the problem starts when all flightplan objects reach their destination.

Erik