Hi

I posted a message that adjusting the offset for the side windows is not working with
the new version.  Curt suggested a method. (See the attachment).  What he suggested
works for the pitch axis, but not for the heading.  I tried both the Linux and Windows
version, but nothing works.  Would any developer please confirm this?

- Keeyoung