Roman Grigoriev wrote:
> Here is my new VBO code but it's so strange that it doesn't work with
> flightgear give me segfault
> also notice that it doesn't work with ptherads (I don't know why too)
> So I move all vertex,tex,norm,color to constructor from draw method
> plib applications work fine but there is a problem with flightgear
> I tried on it linux nvidia 5341

You might want to send this to the plib folks too, since they're the
only ones who can apply the changes.

I don't have much in the way of debugging suggestions, unfortunately,
except the obvious: look at a backtrace, etc...  How do you know it
doesn't work with pthreads when it doesn't work with FlightGear at
all?

Andy