> I see it a real pilot has to let go of something to twiddle a dial
anyway, > we shouldn't complain if we have to as well.
A real pilot can keep one hand on the yoke and twiddle a dial with
another. He or she may also have a copilot. I use mouse control as I'm
without a joystick, and having either to pause the sim to drop the gear,
or to lose control at end of final, doesn't sound like a recipe for
happy landings. Not that my landings are happy anyway ;)

Giles Robertson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]