Dave Perry wrote:

By the way, I just bought a 1/3 ownership in a 1962 Piper Comanche (PA24-250).
GPS nav/com and DME nav/com.
I already had 92 hours in the Comanche 250, 260, and 400 from the late 60's and early 70's
and have always wanted to get into such a partnership. The other 2 owners work with me at
Seagate in Longmont, CO and the AC is hangared at 2V2 (Vance Brand) which is less
than a mile from Seagate. I will probably lose weight because I fly at noon instead of
eating.

Wow! Congrats, and welcome to the world of Piper ownership. I've never flown a Comanche -- for those who don't know, it's a bigger, faster plane than the 172 or Cherokee -- but it seems to have an enormous cult reputation. How long before we see a 3D model for FlightGear?

All the best,

David