"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> How do I turn off the bump mapped cloud feature?  Under some
> conditions it looks great, and other times it looks horrible.  I'd
> like to turn it off to compare.
>
> Here's what I'm seeing right now at KSFO:
>
>    http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/tmp/clouds.jpg

i see the same thing (only on my desktop with an nvidia card. on my
laptop with an ati card i don't see it at all) but setting
/sim/rendering/bump-mapping=false didn't help. i actually starting
seeing this when some recent changes to the cloud rendering were made,
but i can't find the cvs commit message to know what to revert. maybe
erik can help since i am pretty sure it was his commit.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |