"Frederic Bouvier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am surprised --prop:/sim/rendering/bump-mapping=false don't work for
> you. I am also able to turn it on and off with the property browser
> during flight.

it turns the bump mapping off but the ugly clouds are still there. i
am convinced it has something to do with some other cloud rendering
changes. this all started to happen with a 2 line commit, or something
like that. i've been trying to track it down.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |