Andy Ross wrote:

David Culp wrote:
> There have been reports of "rudder kick" when climbing through
> atmosphere layers, which might be the same problem you're
> seeing.  I don't think it was ever resolved though.

I didn't think it was a bug. That's just wind shear, isn't it?

I always wondered what the environment interpolator was doing to produce wind shear when it should be smoothly interpolating ... probalby my lack of understanding of the interpolator, but someday I hope to find the time to dig in and figure out what's going on.

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d