Erik Hofman wrote:
Curtis L. Olson wrote:

Does anyone read enough polish to double check that everything these guys are doing is within the spirit of the GPL?

http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=26723501

As far as I can decipher it (based on a number of words I do somehow recognize) it's just another magazine article that is quite positive about FlightGear. It seems to mention it is Freeware and talks a bit about the amount of scenery available.

Hmm, deciphering it a bit further they seem to sell a boxed version of FlightGear (CD-ROM, Scenery DVD, getting started instructions and a manual in PDF format). It's hard to tell (for me) whether they honor the GPL. The price (30 zloty) doesn't sound too expensive though.

Erik