Oliver C. wrote:

BTW some days ago i found this website:
http://www.space-island.de

This website is from a company that offers flight simulator rides on their motion plattform simulators.
They use for their "B747 Power - Flights programme" Flightgear as flight simulator.
These screenshots should prove that:
http://www.space-island.de/bildergallerie.html

Now what i wanted to mention is, they note and thank nearly
everyone on their website that helped them putting this project up but they don't mention or thank the flightgear community and developers at all:
http://www.space-island.de/partner.html

I am not sure but is this behaviour really okay from a GPL perspective?

I need to be quick to point out here that the Space Island guys contacted me to let me know what they were doing. I've been delinquent in putting something up on our web site. I think this is a legitimate and interesting use of FlightGear.

Regards,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d