Melchior FRANZ

> Sent: 14 June 2004 11:34
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Re: CVS - broken?
>

> * Melchior FRANZ -- Monday 14 June 2004 12:24:
> > [...] do this:
> >
> >   $ gdb --args fgfs <the used options>
>
> Oh, then on the prompt type "run" (or only "r" for the
> insdiders). But you knew this.
>

> > and when it segfaults, type in "bt" for a backtrace.
>
> m.

Makes as much sense to me as fitting an ashtray to a motorcycle, but here
goes:

Using gdb (Cygwin is a little different to the above)

Program now stops in

 Initializing scenery subsystem

 Program received signal SIGSEGU, Segmentation fault.
 0x77e75a3d in KERNEL32!IsBadWritePtr <>
 From /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/kernel32.dll

bt doesn't reveal anything obvious

V.