Norman Vine wrote:

Curtis L. Olson writes:

Is there any functionality currently built into FG to request that the mouse pointer be turned off or hidden. This would be useful for things like a dedicated visual channel.

TurnCursorOff() in GUI / mouse.cxx

Is there any interface to this? Whatever became of the idea [patch?] to turn the cursor off after some amount of idle time?

Likewise, I quickly browsed through the source code and couldn't see how the frame rate counter (seen when the hud is turned off) is drawn. Anyone know how I can get rid of that.

I think that this is in the XML these days

I thought that too which I guess was why I could never find where the fps was actually being displayed. :-)

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d