On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:51:29 +0200
Arnt Karlsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:24:58 +0200, Jacek wrote in message
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>> - maps of the USA(a part of), Poland and serrandings (on CD)
>> - all in a DVD case
>
> ..does he mention source code and compliance to the GPL?
> AFAICT, putting the sources too on his cd or on his own web etc
> server, will put him in full compliance.  AFAICT, he is distributing.

He/she is certainly distributing.  But he/she does not necessarily need
to include the sources on the CD, or on his/her website, to be in
compliance with the GPL.  According to the GPL, an accompanying written
offer to provide source code to interested parties, for a maximum cost
equal to the cost of reproduction, is acceptable.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)