Frederic Bouvier wrote:

Jacek wrote:

Curtis L. Olson wrote:

Is there any functionality currently built into FG to request that the mouse pointer be turned off or hidden. This would be useful for things like a dedicated visual channel.

Likewise, I quickly browsed through the source code and couldn't see how the frame rate counter (seen when the hud is turned off) is drawn. Anyone know how I can get rid of that.

Today's compilation(2004-06-14, about 19:00 GMT): there is not frame rate counter on the screen. :'( I miss it. Is it for ever?

Too late, Curt already removed it ;-) You can get it back by changing your local preferences.xml

change :
<draw-fps>false</draw-fps>

into :
<draw-fps>true</draw-fps>

There is also a toggle option in the gui in the "rendering" dialog box.

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d