Frederic Bouvier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So, if the library is really unloaded, the pointer access should be
> really undefined and could lead to a segfault. Anyway, is it really
> mandatory to do dlclose after getting the pointer ? It is if we do
> dlopen every time we get a pointer, but the handle could be
> allocated only once and stored for subsequent lookup.

that was my original "fix": comment out the call to dlclose(). if we
keep things the way they are now, we should probably call dlopen()
once, pass the handle, and at the end call dlclose().
SGLookupFunction() should just call dlsym().

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |