Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
I have found another thing that is quite interesting. May be this have something to do with the fact that the opacity of my objects is 98%, but FlightGear seem to have trouble displaying multiple partially transparent objects that are overlapping one another.

Yes, but that's really an OpenGL problem rather than a FlightGear problem.

For example, if I have a plane with a transparent circle in the middile, and behind it is another plane with a transparent circle in the middle, you won't be able to see the second plane at all through the transparent portion in the first plane.

(Semi) transparent objects should be sorted by distance from back to front. In some cases it is possible to determine the order beforehand In case of a HUD for example, it is best to define the canopy before the HUD because in the pilot seat every thing looks like it should be (yes knoe the F-16 has this problem right now) and from the outside few one barely would notice the difference.

I believe Frederic has written an animation that does this automatically which is called alpha-test.

Erik