Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:

> That example shows how to re-order the objects if they are in the same
mesh
> file.  What should I do if the objects that I want to re-order are in two
> different mesh files?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ampere
>
> On June 26, 2004 06:16 am, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > alpha-test really works well for fully transparent object because it
avoid
> > blending by discarding fragments that have alpha below a clamp value.
> > I also described a method for sorting objects in the animation file :

http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-June/028631.html

In the end, it is a scenegraph in memory, so it doesn't matter if the
geometry
is in 1 or more files. Animation works on objects loaded in memory.
When you add a submodel ( for instance, an instrument ) to your main model,
it ends up as a branch of the main model.

-Fred