Josh Babcock wrote:
I just noticed today that if I run fgfs with real weather fetch activated and
no network connectivity (pppd not running), I get a whole lot of this:

netAddress::set: Resource temporarily unavailable Error: connect() failed in make_client_socket() SG_IO_OUT socket creation failed netAddress::set: Resource temporarily unavailable Error: connect() failed in make_client_socket() SG_IO_OUT socket creation failed

and fgfs just sits in the splash screen and never finishes loading, or perhaps I am not waiting lon enough. Perhaps there is an exception that needs handled here so that fgfs can revert to default weather if it can't reach the network.

Yes this is a known issue and should be resolved. But so far no one found the time to fix this properly (the same problem exists when noaa.gov is unreachable).

Erik