> We have a sourceforge account for the project, and SF offers
> some kind of built in capability for accepting donations.
> I don't know how it works and have never used it,
> but it might be worth investigating sometime in the next 11 months.

Yes. It's not that hard to set up. I've turned on the feature for JSBSim, hoping beyond
hope that some kind souls would send a few pennies our way. As you know I've got a
conference I'm supposed to present a paper at in several weeks. Unfortunately, the
conference has not been deemed to be work-related enough to justify my company sending
me
there, so it will be on my dime. :-(

Jon