Innis

From: David Megginson  writes

Andy Ross wrote:

I know Vivian has had trouble getting it working with the gear ratio
stuff on the engine.  This (along with tuning the p51d) has been on my
list for ages, but I've been swamped with work and homeowner concerns
recently.  I'm still alive, I promise. :)

I don't think it's an engine problem, though -- if I start in the air with a bit of velocity, I should be able to control the plane even if the engine is shut off.

All the best,

David