On Friday 16 July 2004 17:34, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> I've started doing some of the pre-release work for FlightGear-0.9.5
> (which is the next release.)  That means I'd like to do our "official"
> next release in the next week or two.  Please take a few minutes to
> download the tar balls and test this pre1 release.  Please!  This is our
> quality control so if no one tests the pre releases and reports
> problems, they will end up in the final release.

There's one thing I can't really test right now with tearing apart my system,
but seem to remember from previous update experience. AFAICT, the SimGear
configure script currently doesn't check whether or not a working openal lib
is installed. Maybe this is fixed already, if not, probably worth looking
into.

Cheers,
Durk