I'm new to flightgear, though I allways wanted to play
it. Nearly the first thing I did on my new compu, was
to try to compile FG. Unluckyly I ran into three
problems.

First one is with the file
"src/FDM/JSBSim/FGJSBBase.h". It requires
"numeric_limits" included for limits.h. This is only
implemented in a newer version of stdc++, which I
sadly don't have. So I would have to find out the
smallest possible change of a double and float
variable.

The second problem is that the Makefile in src/Network
would like to compile a jpg-httpd.cxx. I could remove
that from that makefile and also the missing
src/Network/jpg-httpd.hxx from the makefile in
src/Main and it would compile, though I dont know if
it would be missed later on.

My last problem was a missing file fg_os.cxx in
/src/Main. Again I tried to replace it with
fg_os_sdl.cxx.From the name of that file I guessed
that this would be a bad idead, as I would like opengl
and not sdl.

Thanks a lot,
Stefan